At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly becomes seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other by building a better healthcare experience for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns.
In the Care Coordinator role, you will work directly with families and individuals all over the US to address their unique care needs. Tasks could include anything from helping them organize a care plan, finding the right provider, managing medical bills, making appointments, tracking medications, vetting facilities, navigating insurance, medical bills, and more. You will report to a Care Manager and partner closely with Care Associates to complete daily tasks.
You will drive the following efforts
- Help customers (Care Team) using your expertise, skills, and judgement to advise, research, coordinate, and “get done” any healthcare-related tasks
- Support with improving and updating Wellthy guides and Community Resources
- Occasionally represent Wellthy at virtual events such as health fairs and open enrollments
- Other non-client-specific work including, but not limited to: supporting other service team members, feedback and suggestions related to Wellthy’s product, service, marketing, and guides
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required, healthcare-related and/or advanced degrees are a plus
- 2+ years work experience in healthcare / caregiving required, 6+ years preferred
- We have grown in the West Coast recently and expect this to continue, thus, the ideal candidate will have availability to work part of your hours between 4pm and 7pm Pacific Time and beyond
- Proficiency in more than one language is a plus
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password
This is a remote position, so you can work from any location that is:
- Private, with secure (not public) internet and phone access
- Suitable to safely and securely accommodate the sensitive information that you will be handling and communicating
Training and certification
In the first two weeks as a Care Coordinator, you will go through a training program that includes hands-on work. You will then have the chance to show us you are ready by passing the Wellthy Certification, demonstrating proficiency in:
- Technical knowledge
- Use of the Wellthy platform
- Customer service
- The Wellthy way of communicating
Benefits and paid time off
You shall be eligible to participate in the benefits as full-time team member of the Company:
- Great choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options including flexible spending accounts (FSA) + health spending accounts (HSA)
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous maternity + paternity leave
- Free access to Wellthy’s services for your own family’s care
- 401(k) plan
- Free annual subscription to Whil
- Commuter benefits
- Wellthy swag
- Mac laptop computer for business purposes
You will be granted a right to purchase shares of the Company’s common stock.
The starting wage is $20 per hour of work (including training).
Wellthy is a healthcare concierge service. We use dedicated care coordinators and our seamless technology platform to project manage healthcare for families with sick and aging loved ones. Wellthy takes the pain out of healthcare – scheduling appointments, finding the right specialists, researching treatment options, managing insurance, organizing records, communicating with family members and much more. For employers, Wellthy promises to reach, support, and improve productivity of caregiving employees.