Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Excel skills;
- English language skills;
- Communication and problem-solving skills;
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Creates employee schedules that minimize work hours while best meeting workload requirements and all applicable guidelines, resource availability, and regulations;
- Monitoring the contractual KPI’s (key performance indicators), followed by needed corrections. All actions need to be taken in accordance with the procedures;
- Adjusts resources schedule based on the information received via email/ phone/ tickets in order to make sure that we have the right capacity at the right time, to achieve targets;
- Monitors in specific systems the agents’ performance, absenteeism and availability to the schedules. Take actions if there are differences between what was planned and actual results, following the procedures;
- Analyses performance, especially productivity, utilization and occupancy, to uncover trends (behavioral & actuals against forecast) to improve forecast & capacity management process;
- Records relevant events and incidents;
- Reviews weekly schedules and determine if the best optimization for the available agents is in place, according with expected workload;
- Keeping up to date daily/ weekly documents.