Join us as a Youth Sports Customer Service Representative. You’ll provide customer service through phone, email and/or live chat support for a youth sporting league. Take inbound calls from customers seeking youth sports league information. Identifies and resolves problems, as well as provides a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right solutions for their individual needs.
What you should have:
- At least 1 year experience in a high-volume customer service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions.
- Ability to install/uninstall applications. Ability to download products/applications using various browsers.
- Practicing excellent verbal and/or written communication skills.
- Experience with sales a plus.
- USB headset with a microphone
- High-speed internet such as Cable, DSL, or Fiber Optic
- Up-to-date computer running:
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- Minimum download speed: 10 Mbps
- Minimum of 8GB of RAM